Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Holistic Beauty

May 2018

Six years later I am at the beginning of my mission statement and vision for what I feel is an integrated beauty service experience. Having received my Somatic Practioner License from the City of Sacramento and having a Cosmetology License now allows me to integrate outward and inward care for my guests. An holistic approach to beauty.

That word, beauty, is so stretched and out of balance in our current social understanding. It is so far from the original intent and use of the word. What is beautiful is what is healthy, in balance and in tune with not only the outward of person but also the internal person.  A way of life that invites contentment and joy is so necessary for us. My mission statement is to promote these qualities through my services.

My vision is to provide a space for my guests to experience  renewal, cleansing, and letting go and also moments that allow my guests to feel pampered and beautiful. 

My goal in combining hair and massage services aim to give an enrichment experience to my guests that create a mini vacation away from the day-to-day. An inclusive perspective of body, mind, beauty.


Best Regards,

Natalia Tan, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment